Isode has grown significantly over the last few years and, as a result, we now need to recruit a full-time Sales and Marketing Administrator, working in our Hampton Office and reporting to the VP Marketing, to assist with the increased sales and marketing workload.
As well as some general office administrative tasks and reception duties, the role will involve:
- A significant amount of liaison with Isode's partners and end-users (mostly via telephone and email)
- Taking responsibility for Sales Order Processing, including delivery of software licenses against orders invoiced and administrative liaison between Isode and reseller organisations.
- First line handling of product enquiries and evaluation requests coming in via email and telephone. This will include some lead qualification, issuing of product evaluation licenses and tracking of enquiries in the sales and marketing database.
- Control of the Sales and Marketing database, ensuring that information is up to date, synchronizations with remote users are performed in a timely manner and marketing emails are sent out to customers and prospects as and when appropriate.
- Assisting with administering Isode's Internet advertising campaign(s) and generation of internal reports covering sales leads and software evaluation requests.
The successful candidate will be computer literate have a confident telephone manner, good organisational skills and experience in dealing with customers in a sales or customer service environment. Familiarity with a sales and marketing database system such as Goldmine would be an advantage.
Anyone interested in this position or any of the other listed on the Isode vacancies page should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that company policy is that we do not use recruitment agencies and we will not return calls or emails from recruitment consultants.