Hot on the heels for R11.2, we are making another release with a few more features. Today I thought I'd disclose a few of the changes to M-Box that you can expect:
- "Vacation" and "Redirect" added to SIEVE, which completes our core SIEVE support.
- IDLE (the IMAP function to support "push email")
- Improved mailbox restore, including merge of recovered data with operational system
- Delivery to shared folders (now email addressable)
- Ability to log IMAP protocol traces for a given IMAP user.
- M-Box monitoring utility (command line tool, to get status on current and historical sessions)
I'll post more about R11.3 features as they relate to our other products later (including our new Internet/Mobile product).